Android Partner Portal has been declined.

parveen786
Level 1.5: Cupcake

I would like to understand the specific reasons for the decline so that I can address any issues or deficiencies in my application. Any detailed feedback or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Understanding the reasons for this decision will help me make the necessary improvements and potentially reapply in the future. If there are specific areas that require attention or additional documentation needed, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

1 REPLY 1

BenMcc
Level 1.6: Donut

Hi Parveen786,

I am new to this community so may be wrong, and I am sure someone will correct this if I am but from past experience with Google Partner programs it is unlikely that you will get any more detail than you have already been given. 

You don't say much about your product or service and how that fits into Android enterprise so I can only guess at possible reasons which could be usage numbers numbers of your product or service through to it not being something aimed at enterprise to just a not enough customer experience yet. I am sure you have already but if not check out this guide: https://android-bd.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#f4000003leTZ/a/5G0000015b3i/2ufjpr_K2lphKPHnTGIcGDV.q9LR...

Ben