How to become Google Partner for EMM (AMAPI)

ohYesAbhi
Level 1.6: Donut

Hi, I am trying to get AMAPI access, so I can register more than 500 devices. When I applied for an EMM partnership, it got denied, stating, "We would like to let you know that your application to join the Android Partner Portal has been declined.".  In the application, I had provided my fresh Google Cloud console project ID. Can someone tell me how to get it approved? My use case is to provide EMM solutions to businesses to manage the devices. 

@jasonbayton 

4 REPLIES 4

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi @ohYesAbhi 

Are you planning on offering device leasing or financing? If so this goes against permissible use of AMAPI. If not, please ensure you don't check these options when applying.

ohYesAbhi

@jasonbayton I am planning to offer device management solutions to businesses like hospitals, Restaurants, Manufacturing units, etc and I have not checked these options.

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

OK, you should have something of an existing product and marketing materials to show, and demonstrate you're a B2B vendor. Beyond that I'm uncertain where Google would have flagged you and they withhold these details to prevent gaming the system 

ohYesAbhi

@jasonbayton Thank you for the prompt reply. Currently, we do not have a solution available to show. From what I understand, we should first develop a solution using AMAPI and then apply for an EMM partnership.