Need Access to Company Zero Touch Portal

mbrown-ct
Level 1.5: Cupcake

I am trying to find out how to access my companies Zero Touch Portal. There has been a lot of IT turnover here and as a result we no longer have access to the Zero Touch portal used to setup our Pixel phones. I do have our Android Zero Touch Customer ID, but I do not know the email associated with the account to log into the portal. How can I find out how to reset portal access?

2 REPLIES 2

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi mbrown, 

in case of such turnover you have to ensure that such access is communicated and ideally multiple people have access to it. Not sure if @Lizzie or @ReeceK can help but normally i would say that your company / the relevant IT department need to ensure such access not being lost.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @mbrown-ct,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question.

Couple of my initial thoughts here:

1. In the first instance would normally recommend you contact your Zero-touch reseller partner about your account, but due to the circumstances here, I imagine you are not aware of who this might be?

2. Are your current devices still be managed via an EMM? If so, you might be able to find out more details from your EMM account of the linked zero-touch account. 

Thanks, speak to you soon.

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.