[Survey] Mobile device management for small to medium businesses

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

Today, I am sharing a new community survey and I'd love your help if you have time.

This survey is particularly aimed at those of you who are part of small to medium businesses (but if you work within a small team within a larger company this may also be of interest). 

We are keen to explore how you are managing your devices, potentially any difficulties you are experiencing and if you have any top priorities for what features would be helpful to you and your business. 

The survey should only take ~5-10 minutes and please note your responses will not be publicly visible. We will be sharing these results back with our Product team so your responses are greatly appreciated. 

If you have any questions, please do reply to this topic and I'll try to help as much as possible. A massive thank you in advance. 

Please complete the embedded survey below (you can also view it in a new tab here). To add, one of the questions refers to an 'EMM' to learn what this refers to please take a look at this Help Center article

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

1 REPLY 1

jasonbayton
Level 3.0: Honeycomb

COMMENT!