ZTE Portal - no account found

is-lime
Level 1.6: Donut

Iam trying to setup zero-touch enrollment for android devices using intune. My reseller is telling me they are unable to add my account to enable the linking of zero touch (even though they are a authorized reseller), and tell me to contact google support...?

I have linked our admin-email in the account creation, and i can manage the account in the "normal" account management, but in the ZTE portal i simply get "no account found".

7 REPLIES 7

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi, did you create a Google account with that mail address you want to use?

This is necessary as if there's no google account with that mail address you can't use it for ZTP to login (keep that in mind as well if you want yourself add more users as well!).

is-lime

Hi! Yes account created with the email i want to use, our reseller is telling me they are unable to troubleshoot account issues, they only register the device serialnumbers..

Moombas

But if from your end everything is fine, they should reach out in the android partner community for help. They should be able to help there.
But really ensure that you have a Google account assigned to this mail as the error message insist no Google account created/assigned to that mail.

@Lizzie and @ReeceK am i right?

is-lime

yeah it looks totally fine, I can login with it to accounts.google.com etc. 
ahh i thought i was in the right place posting, but i will try to go into the partner community area!

Moombas

No, you are right here, you won't have access to the partner portal as you are "only" a customer. But your reseller is a partner and can post there.

is-lime

ahh ok i see, could it be this page? so i can point them in the right direction!
https://www.androidenterprise.dev/s/

Moombas

I would point to: https://www.android.com/enterprise/partners/ but if i click on login there it seem to relocate also to the dev page you provided before but i think the partner site should be the one to be used.