Customer Community: information for Partners

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the community!

The Android Enterprise Customer Community is aimed at those setting up, managing and using Android for work. As Partners are a key part to our ecosystem, you might be wondering how you can get involved. Here are a few tips:

Is there a Partner Community?

Read more
Yes there is! It's called the Android Enterprise Partner Portal. Find out more here to register. 

Is this a new community?

Read more
We have evolved the existing Android Enterprise Help Community, to learn more about this and the purpose of the Customer Community, click here

Can I join the Customer Community?

Read more
Yes, you can register in this community. When registering to join the community, please select ‘Partner’ in the role type, so we correspond with you in the most relevant way.

Can I answer a question, if I know the answer?

Read more
Yes, we have several individual partners in the community who are fantastic community members and have helped answer many community questions. Keep in mind the community is publicly visible, so anything that is shared under NDA cannot be shared. 

I regularly receive Android specific questions from customers, can I post them in the community? 

Read more
Yes, as long as the questions are customer facing. It will be great to have them in the community, as the answers may be useful to others in the future. 

Can I tell my customers about this community, as a useful resource?

Read more
Yes, please do!

Can I promote my services here?

Read more
We want to ensure that the community remains a great resource for customers, focusing on support, connection and knowledge sharing, so we don’t allow advertising.

Can I create a guide/post in the Customer Community which I think will be useful?

Read more
Yes please! If you would like to discuss this further, please comment below or contact me via direct message here in the community. Just click on my avatar to visit my community profile and click ‘Send Message’ (ensure you log in to the community first).

Visit our Customer Community homepage to get started.

If you have any questions, please do reply below, otherwise I look forward to speaking with around the community.

Thank you,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

0 REPLIES 0