G-Suite not supported by managed Google Play accounts

Khanh
Level 1.5: Cupcake

I am Creating an enterprise. it show link 

Please visit this URL to create an enterprise: https://play.google.com/work/adminsignup?token=SABnFGpFQtooE_ofnYGkNp0ZUleMblGnere8os5lnq37UZ09vzx-7...

Enter the code:

When I lick link below. It display

G Suite is not currently supported by managed Google Play Accounts, please choose a non-G Suite account to continue.

Any idea how to get this working or what do we need to do or change in order for me to proceed with this?

6 REPLIES 6

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

As the managed Google playstore accounts are no "real" Google accounts you can't use them for such Google services.

Then you need to provide and use managed Google accounts (not the generic play ones!).

jeremy
Level 2.3: Gingerbread

Hello,

Enrollement with G-suite account is now supported using the new Better Together Enrollment flow that's currently being released. This will allow your customer to register their enterprise using a Google Workspace (G-Suite account). But for now it's limited to admin enrollment for enterprise enrollment.

Current EMM were asked if they wanted to migrate to this new flow, I wonder how it goes for newly created enterprises. You should open a support ticket in the EMM Community if you want to test and switch to this new flow.

User and Device enrollement using a Google Workspace account will be supported later on.

If you want to keep your current flow, ask your customers to create a dedicated regular google account and use this for enrollement.

Best,

Joeran_b

Hey Jeremy, 

your post is very interesting. Would you be able to share the source of your information? I know a couple of interested workspace admins that would love to use a managed "G Suite" account instead of a private Google account.
Is this new enrollment flow GA already?

Thanks in advance!

jeremy

As en EMM we've integrated this new flow and our customers are already using it.

I could not find any public documentation but for EMM you can have access to the documentation in the EMM community.

If you're a customer, you can ask your EMM when they are planning to support it.

Joeran_b

I seem to miss it. Would you be willing to drop the name of your solution? It would help as a reference in a feature request scenario.
Thank you very much!

jeremy

Of course it's https://www.appaloosa.io