No longer able to enrol Android phones into Intune after our managed google play account was restored

DaveH
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Our Managed Google Play store account was accidently deleted and restored a few days later. Since then we have been unable to enrol any Android phones int Intune. They get stuck at Enroll Work Apps with red exclamation marks. We have contacted Microsoft and they have checked everything their end. They suggest we contact Google to get them to rebind the account. Can you help please.

4 REPLIES 4

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @DaveH,

Welcome to the community.

Just to check when you say you 'restored the account' a few days later, was this with the same email address or a new one? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

I'm currently away from the Community on holiday, read more here.

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

DaveH
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi, it was the same address.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thanks @DaveH for confirming. I've just sent you a direct message here in the Customer Community (to access your community inbox, click on the envelope in the top right corner). 

Hope to speak with you soon.

Thanks,
Lizzie

I'm currently away from the Community on holiday, read more here.

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Michel
Level 2.2: Froyo

Deleting your connecting with Android Enterprise and your MDM solution results in all policies and apps not working anymore, at least in most cases. I've seen it with Knox Manage (Samsung fixed this now) and with Intune. 

Not sure what Lizzie is suggesting but i'm hoping its a solution where you don't need to create new policies and assign the apps again. I deleted an Android Enterprise account ones during a testing phase and had to do everything again to recreate the links between MDM and Android Enterprise. 

Good luck!