Problème d'ouverture de certains sites sur Chrome pour Android

Enniek11
Level 1.5: Cupcake

J'ai récemment rencontré un problème sur mon téléphone Android : certains sites ne s'ouvrent pas dans le navigateur Chrome.. J'ai déjà essayé de vider le cache du navigateur et de vérifier la connexion Internet, mais rien ne semble fonctionner.

Est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce genre de problème avec Chrome sur Android ? Cela pourrait-il être lié à des paramètres spécifiques ou des extensions qui bloquent certains sites ?

Merci pour vos conseils et suggestions !

1 REPLY 1

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @Enniek11,

Welcome to the Customer Community. 

Just translating your post here so it make it easier for others to see in English:

'I recently encountered a problem on my Android phone: some sites are not opening in the Chrome browser. I have already tried clearing the browser cache and checking the Internet connection, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone ever encountered this kind of problem with Chrome on Android? Could this be related to specific settings or extensions that block certain sites?

Thank you for your advice and suggestions!'

I've also moved your secondary question to make a new topic as it was on a different subject I hope that's ok with you.

Can you provide a little more context on your question above? To start us off, are you are able to access some websites, but not others? Are you using a managed device to access chrome? Do you receive an error message?

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.