Question about apply AE community

ailinkcanada
Level 1.5: Cupcake

hi AE Team 

we are a Canada based software company and has try to apply EMM Community recently .  but we get rejected unfortunately  . The email we receive said 

your organization does not meet the requirements to enter the community.

but we don't know what is the requirement exactly , we have filled the form and submitted all docu .  is there any one can help us ?  thanks , David 

8 REPLIES 8

jasonbayton
Level 3.0: Honeycomb

Please email ae-community@google.com for assistance, as they're the team responsible for rejecting your application 🙂

Thanks , Jason , we have already email them , but they also did not tell us what is the exactly detail requirement .   is it possible we can have a on line meeting to discuss ?  thanks 

@Lizzie could you assist please?

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @ailinkcanada,

Good to meet you and thanks for applying to become a partner. The email address @jasonbayton mentioned here, is the best way to reach the team, so I would message again if you still have unanswered questions. I will also highlight your message to my colleague in that team so they can keep an eye out for your email. 

Wishing you the best with this. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

ailinkcanada

Thanks @Lizzie we will try to prepare more support document as we can , but is there any way we can learn about the exactly requirement to apply AE community ?  thanks for your help , Best 

ailinkcanada
  • @Lizzie @jasonbayton How are you today , wish you all the best .   after we summit all full documentation , we get reject again . it said   On reviewing the information that you have submitted in your application, your organization does not meet the requirements to enter the community.   but is there any docu we can find about  what is the requirement for the organization ?  thanks , David

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @ailinkcanada,

I hope you are good too. 

I'm afraid as this is a Partner related application, it really is best to speak directly with that team. 

Sorry I can't help more here. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

ailinkcanada

@Lizzie Thanks , is this  email  ae-community@google.com    is the only channel to check ?