Android zero-touch customer portal

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Learn more about the changes to the new zero-touch customer portal

The new zero-touch customer portal has been designed to make it easier for you to manage your account. Here are some of the key changes:

• New look and feel: The portal has been redesigned with a modern look and feel, making it easier to navigate and find the information you need.
  • Improved navigation: The navigation menu has been simplified and reorganized, making it easier to find the pages you're looking for.
  • Updated Terms of service: Updated the zero-touch customer terms of service and customers will be prompted to accept the terms of service upon next login to the zero-touch customer portal. The terms of service need to be accepted once by an admin or owner of the customer account. If you own multiple accounts, you might need to accept the terms of service for each one.

Note: when attempting to access the zero-touch customer API. Any existing solutions leveraging the zero-touch customer APIs to access an account that has not yet accepted the new terms of service will receive a TosError response. Users will need to accept the terms of service by signing in to the zero-touch enrolment portal.

• New features/changes: The portal now includes a number of new features, such as:
    • Improved search: search for specific device(s) by the fields below, without specifying which identifier(ie. IMEI, MEID, serial number).
    • Additional fields on device CSV download: You can download a CSV of existing devices assigned to your organization, which contain all data seen on the device management page with additional field(ie. Reseller name and reseller ID). Additionally, unified the formats so the customer can download a CSV, make changes to the profiles, and upload it.
    • Undelete account: You can no longer undelete the account once deleted, alternatively you can reach out to your reseller who can then reach out to us to recover your account with valid reason.

To access the new customer portal, simply go to link. You will need to log in with your existing username and password

To help you navigate the changes, please refer to the customer portal guide.

We value your feedback, please use the feedback button as shown in the attached GIF to share your insights:

ZT Feedback Button.gif

If you have any questions about the new customer portal, please create a new community conversation in the General Discussion board.

Thank you. 

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

32 REPLIES 32

dcmtea
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Dear Team ,

all my zero touch configuration and devices added by reseller are deleted after update 

please help to restore 

please 22.PNG11.PNG

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @dcmtea,

I've just spotted your message here as I was on holiday from the community when you posted this. Can I check did you get this resolved? I hope so. 

Hope to speak soon.

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Henrikcj

What about some user management ? It could be nice to have a user roles only for adding devices to a Configurations. 

isaksen

Hi 

The new search field doesnt seem to work at all. I get no reaction when trying to find a device with an imei in the search field. 

econocomintune

Hello,

We cannot add user with email from our company : we can add user only with @gmail.com.

Is it normal?

Hi again,

We are not able to add devices by csv :  only resellers can do that?

We have many sites in Europe and somes collegues bougth their device personnally for a professional usage (My company refund the employee): they want to be managed in Zero touch, so we need to import their devices.

Please help.

2 years ago it was working fine 😉

Stefano

Hi Lizzie and thanks to the Google team for the improvements!

With this post I'm proposing some more enhancement to facilitate the life of Zero Touch IT admins 🤓

1. Please consider to add to “Devices” section new fields: Serial Number, Manifacturer, Model and Submitted date (or Uploaded date): in this way an IT Admin can sort devices based on different inputs!image001.png
  2. please consider to insert filters and sorting buttons for all important fields in "Devices" section, E.G. Configuration, Submitted, Manifacturer, etc: in this way an IT Admin can sort and filter devices based on different input!image002.png
  3. please consider to add the possibility to access to a "Device upload" view where an IT Admin can see all the uploads made by their resellers and view witch devices were uploaded in each upload.image003.png
  4. please consider to give the possibility to easily do actions like “Apply configuration” or “Remove devices” by selecting a subset of devices, maybe pre-filtered (point 2), or maybe devices uploaded by a reseller in a specific date (point 3)image004.png

I really believe that with this improvements Zero Touch console will be highly improved and will make all ZT Admins's life a lot easier!!

Stefano