Android enterprise Application approval

Abhijeet1994
Level 1.6: Donut

I have a company called ogla-tech and we want to start mdm management sarvices in our company I fill all tha necessary information  with correct way I don't know why my application rejected . I want to know specifically which point  I don't meet in your policy thanks please help me for this I will be very grateful 🙏 the mail I received this 

4 REPLIES 4

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Do you want to start being a company providing an MDM or use the MDM to manage devices.

I did a websearch for your provided company name, which more likely let me think you want to be a reseller to being able to upload devices to zero-touch maybe?

Yes we want to be a reseller to being able to upload devices to zero-touch

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

There's some nice documentation about this from @jasonbayton :

https://bayton.org/android/how-to-become-a-zero-touch-enrolment-reseller/

Take a look if this helps you. And this is something completely different than MDM.

Hi Moombas thanks for this document i already know who can take Android enterprise zero toch enrollment , but my company is now planning  to start resale Android device that's why we make company for this till now we just started our company and I see in you documents there is mention this- You sell devices directly

You sell devices via a distributor (and handle point of sale processes) we just want to start now so how can I apply without any rejection? Please help