Can't add new administrator to AZT portal

ABY
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hey team,
I have a problem adding new administrator into Android Zero Touch portal.
Once clicked on the "+" button, I'm filling in the email address, then ADD and nothing happens.
In the bottom left corner i can see only the information "Can't shot users, try again".

Any idea how to solve this case?

4 REPLIES 4

Timmy
Level 1.6: Donut

I see the same behaviour and I'm a "owner" in the AZT portal. If my memory serves me correct, last time I was involved with adding users it was the reseller who invited the customer in to AZT that had to add new Administrators to the portal. 

Timmy_0-1713954364438.png

jasonbayton
Level 3.0: Honeycomb

The account you try to add must be a valid Google account. If there's no google account associated with the email address, this shows. 

I can replicate this reliably, when adding a known @gmail.com account or a Google-enabled domain account it works. When I try to add a known non-Google account through a private domain I haven't created a Google account for, this error shows.

Edit to say: I wrote that a little too-definite; the error is a generic 500 app error so other reasons could generate it, but this is most common 🙂 

ABY
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Thanks, I'll try both options

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Yep, we have seen similar before.

The account you want to add needs to have a Google account created with (doesn't need to be a gmail account).