Device enrolled in different company

Sammy
Level 1.6: Donut

Hello, is there a way to claim ownership of a device who's been probably registered manually with a number inversion? The device was sourced directly from the manufacturer and we do have all the paperwork. Or to identify contact the current erroneous company so we can ask them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sammy

Hello Lizzie, yes we do have access to the portal. On the new portal the 'Feedback' is quite discreet. Thank you, upon your suggestion I looked again and send the request.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jeremy
Level 2.3: Gingerbread

Hello,

You should escalate this through your reseller unless @Lizzie has a better idea 🙂

You're reseller should be able to escalate this to the proper channel, 

Jeremy

Sammy

Actually we're the reseller and also MDM admin, it's the first time we encounter this issue. The manufacturer is also looking into it but it's a first for both. 

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Jeremy is completely right to go through the reseller.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thanks @jeremy and @Moombas for your help here and hello @Sammy, nice to meet you. 

I wonder have you got access to the Partner Portal, as you mention you are a reseller? If so, I would recommend opening a ticket that way. It's also good you are speaking directly with the manufacturer too. I think the combination of these approaches should hopefully get you this sorted. Let me know if you don't have access to the Partner Portal though. 

It would be great to hear how you get on.

Thank you,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Sammy

Hello Lizzie, yes we do have access to the portal. On the new portal the 'Feedback' is quite discreet. Thank you, upon your suggestion I looked again and send the request.