ENROLLMENT IN ANDROID ENTERPRISE PROGRAM

JJ
Level 1.6: Donut

Hi, @Lizzie 

I was hoping you could guide me to the right person please.

We are working on a B2B project, and through our discovery phase we noted that to execute the functionality we want within our APK, we need to build out a working UEM platform.

We were advised that the only way this was possible was to enrol within the Enterprise Partner Program.

We applied but after a week we were told we were not eligible, but not entirely sure why.

When something like this happens, who can we speak to please to understand how we can move forward?

Many Thanks

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Sure thing!

You need to have a project in place, public documentation, and ensure you meet the permissible use requirements. I.e. it cannot be a finance platform, even one - for some bizarre reason - that offers DaaS rather than a non-payment lockdown for consumer devices. 

If you meet these requirements you're probably eligible, so then becomes a case of publicly demonstrating your platform is available for customers. Feel free to DM to further discuss 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JJ

@jasonbayton I can see you are an expert in this space and I was hoping to engage with you on this one if you were OK with that?

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Sure thing!

You need to have a project in place, public documentation, and ensure you meet the permissible use requirements. I.e. it cannot be a finance platform, even one - for some bizarre reason - that offers DaaS rather than a non-payment lockdown for consumer devices. 

If you meet these requirements you're probably eligible, so then becomes a case of publicly demonstrating your platform is available for customers. Feel free to DM to further discuss 

JJ

Thanks, Jason!

emptydroid

Let me summarize what we did, We needed to establish a project, create public documentation, and ensure we met the permissible use requirements.

After meeting all these, we demonstrated that our platform was available for all customer base. It helped to show potential users in out latest project.