How can I become Enter the Android Enterprise EMM community and become Android Enterprise Partner?

Liuxin
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Dear Friends,

I tried to join the Android Enterprise community and become an Android Enterprise Partner through the website guidance at https://developers.google.com/android/management/join?hl=en (step2) However, when I attempted to apply, I was informed by Android Enterprise that my application information and organization did not meet the requirements.

So, I tried to inquire about which requirements were not met, the detailed information about these requirements, and what we could do to meet them. But the answer we received was that these requirements are confidential, and we simply do not meet them. They are also preparing to close our application.

I'm confused. If the requirements are confidential, how can we meet them?

Has anyone else encountered this situation? Are there any hidden rules that are unclear? How would you suggest dealing with this situation?

Additionally, here is a portion of the reply email from AE Team:

“We regret to inform you that your organization did not meet the program requirements at this time. Each program typically has specific criteria, eligibility requirements, and objectives that organizations must align with in order to participate. These criteria and requirements are often confidential and vary from program to program.

Best Regards,
Android Enterprise Community Team"

4 REPLIES 4

Liuxin

I have checked Google's requirements document for AE: https://developers.google.com/android/management/permissible-usage?hl=en We meet all these requirements and have not found any violations.

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hey @Liuxin ,

Welcome to the community! I'm Reece, one of the Community Managers. 😊

My suggestion would be to respond to the email where you received the message and kindly request additional details regarding your application.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Reece

Liuxin

Hi Reecek

I try your suggestion, contact the Android Enterprise-Team for more details. but get no more details  and just a rejection.
I am confused now, how can I join the community.  If the Android Enterprise team doesn't inform us which requirements our application has not met, how can we go about meeting those requirements?

blew is the email from google 
We genuinely appreciate your eagerness to be a part of our community. We understand that this news may be disappointing, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Please know that this decision was made after careful consideration and evaluation of multiple factors.

While we cannot provide specific details about the program requirements or the reasons behind the rejection of your application, we assure you that this decision was made in the best interest of the program and its participants. We have specific criteria and guidelines that we must adhere to in order to maintain the integrity and effectiveness of the program.

We want to emphasize that this decision does not reflect on your company's capabilities or potential. We value your interest and encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities that align with your business goals.

Please feel free to reapply and we will be more than happy to review your submission. We are now closing this ticket on our end. 

Best Regards,
Android Enterprise Community Team

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hello @Liuxin,

Appreciate your response.

I've taken note of your feedback and informed the necessary teams about your concern. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer additional details or elevate your application.

Nevertheless, I suggest reaching out to ae-community@google.com to engage in further discussion with the team.

Thanks, Reece