[Research session] Call for interest - getting started with Android Enterprise resources

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Have you ever explored the Android Enterprise Help Center or maybe the Solutions Directory(I would also add Customer Community to this, but if you are reading this I will take that as a yes!)

If you have, I imagine many of you were on the search for an answer or looking to gather information on possible management solutions. 

Finding the information you need in a timely manner, with the correct level of detail is really important, and your community contributions already play a huge part in this - so a massive thank you.

We are on a mission to make our customer resources as useful as possible for you, and we’d love your help going forward.

We have our thoughts on some key areas that could be improved, but we’d love to hear directly from you on this, through some online research sessions. Starting out with focusing on the early stages of managing Android devices and exploring how you navigate resources and find information.

You have my interest, what does this involve?

• The session will take place during the next 90 days, but ideally it will will take place in August or September 2024
  • We are looking for 5-10 customers/potential customers (particularly interested, but not essential, in hearing from those of you in your early stages of managing devices or thinking about it)
  • You would join a 1:1 video call with members of the AE Customer Success team and we will walk you through a series of different questions
  • The sessions will last up-to an hour and can be fit around your availability
  • Please note this is an optional, voluntary session and unfortunately will not be paid

If you would be interested in taking part please complete this Google form (this link will open in a separate tab)

A massive thank you for your time and we are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions in advance, please just reply below or feel free to send me a direct message (by clicking on my username > 'Send message'). 

Lizzie

I'm currently away from the Community on holiday, read more here.

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

0 REPLIES 0