Seeking Feedback on Our Online Calculator Tool for Business Use

Aziz4576
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi everyone,

I recently launched an [*Link hidden] tool and am looking for business and enterprise community feedback. Our tool is designed to provide quick and accurate calculations for various professional needs, and I'm interested in how it can be integrated or used effectively within business environments.

• Have you used an online calculator tool in your business operations? How does ours compare?
  • Are there any specific features that would make our tool more valuable for business users?
  • What improvements or additional functionalities would you suggest to make the tool more enterprise-friendly?

Thank you for your insights and suggestions!

*Link hidden in line with the Community Guidelines.

2 REPLIES 2

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi, 

first question instantly getting into my head, why should someone use your calculator instead of the default installed one available which also doesn't look like a color palette?

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hi @Aziz4576 ,

Welcome to the community! It's great to see someone working on creating new tools. You can never have too many calculators!

One suggestion would be to consider rearranging some of the buttons, like moving the divide button in between the plus and the decimal point.

Do you work within Android Enterprise? If you have any specific questions about Android Enterprise, feel free to ask.

Keep up the good work, and good luck!

Best, Reece