Android 14

Abreham
Level 1.5: Cupcake

I want to update my phone infinix hot 9 lite by android 14

2 REPLIES 2

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi Abreham,

this is decided by the manufacturer (Infinix in this case) not by Google but maybe this article could help you:

https://infinixmob.com/infinix-android-14-update-list/

But only devices with a number higher than 10 (Hot 10+) are listed here and also looking at the release date of the Hot 9 i think (but just my guess) the Hot 9 won't get A14. And in addition i also can't find any information that it has A13 already. Regarding the information i found the latest (official) version should be A12 and i bet nothing added further as most of the manufacturers are only upgrading to 2 major versions.
As it started at Android 10 at release last major version should be Android 12. But as said only guesses and based on what i have found in the internet.

And as you also have only a lite version i think this device won't get A14 as well because lite versions often have also less software support than "normal" or "pro" versions from my experience.

Kristen
Level 1.6: Donut

Usually those updates are rolled out in batches.  Have you checked in your "Settings" to see if it's been rolled out to you?