How to register to be a Google Partner?

Snowball
Level 1.6: Donut

Dear Community Members,

We are considering registering to be a Google Partner. After submitting our application, we were declined without specific reasons. Are there any instructions on Google Partner requirements that we could follow?

Any help would be appreciated.

13 REPLIES 13

jeremy
Level 2.3: Gingerbread

Hello,

You're trying to register as a partner for which program? EMM, ZeroTouch, Reseller... ?

Snowball

Thanks for ur reply! EMM is of the highest priority, and then ZeroTouch.

@jeremy I am also trying to register to partner program and we have standard feature set ready for validation just waiting for the AE team approve, is there any other way to reach out to them so we can submit our request again?

Regards,

Farkhaleeth 

jeremy

For EMM, start building your product using the Google Android Management API https://developers.google.com/android/management/introduction, then when you're ready and want to be able to create a public facing product you can register in the EMM Community to go through product validation by following this guide https://developers.google.com/android/management/join

But you will first have to go through at least the Quickstart guide of the Android Management API

Snowball

Thanks. We've tried some APIs based on the Quickstart demo. And we got stuck at step 3 in the following instructions.

To join the community:

1. Try out the Android Management API. Copy the Google Cloud Project ID you use.

2. Complete the registration as a new user in the Android Enterprise Partner portal.

3. Login to the Partner portal and click Apply for communities to submit your application to join the Android Enterprise EMM Provider community. Paste your Google Cloud Project ID where prompted.

We still have some questions.

1. For step 3, is the quickstart demo enough? Or we have to build a complete EMM solution? 

2. If Q1 I need to build a complete solution, some API usages are unspecific in the public Android Management API docs... (And I notice that the community offers documentation and guidance)

3. The primary contact of our company has already completed the company application. However, it got disapproved without details. We wonder what we can do to get the approval. Are there any Google Partner requirements?

jeremy

The documentation is the same for everyone so hopefully you can find your answers.

you can try to reach them  ae-community@google.com to get answers on your current application

Snowball

Thanks for ur help! We will email the ae-team for the declination reason. And for Q1, is a complete solution is required?

Abhijeet1994

Hi Snowball now your application is approved ?

Not yet. We're still in the preparation stage and trying to find the disapproval reason.

Same we are also finding the cancellation reason I think we should connected please ping me on *[email hidden] ones 

Farkhaleeth
Level 2.0: Eclair

hey any update on your application? did you resubmit ? they usually email you when you submit the request.

Regards,

Farkhaleeth