Managed Play Store apps not showing

TedLaidlaw
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi Lizzie

I am seeing this exact problem now.  I have added a number of apps to our managed Google Play store but some users cannot see all of the apps assigned to them -- of 4 apps added last night, some users see all 4, some only see 3, a few see only one.  All apps are set to show for All Users.

Anything to do?

*[Moved from another thread and made into a new topic - new title given]

5 REPLIES 5

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @TedLaidlaw,

Great to meet you and thank you for your post here. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this with some of your apps. I hope you don't mind, I've moved your post out of the original thread as that has been resolved earlier in the year and I think this will hopefully help to prevent any confusion. If you would like a new title to the one I've given here, please just let me know, I'm happy to update it for you. 😀

On the subject of your post, I have had a quick word with our team about this and we have had a couple of other reports, we are just trying to investigate and reproduce the issue. Based on this, I wonder whether you could send any repro steps and bug reports to help with this, ideally via your EMM so they can also help to narrow down. If you have already done this, just let me know and I can pass this on to the team investigating. 

If you could keep me posted that would be a great help. 

Thanks so much and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this soon.

Lizzie

If anyone else is experiencing this please do highlight (thank you in advance). 

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

AE-DK

Hi @Lizzie we have same problem.

newly deployed Managed Play Store apps is not showing.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hey @AE-DK,

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear you are experiencing this. To check a couple of things:

1. Are you only experiencing the apps not showing with newly deployed apps and if so how long has it been since your loaded them in?

2. Have you escalated this via your EMM yet? 

@TedLaidlaw, just to check are you still having difficulties with this? It would be great to hear if you have had any development here?

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Cwilll324

Hi all, I am having the same issue. I wasn't sure whether to make a new thread for this or not. So far, my team has confirmed this problem on over 300 devices. I will upload bug reports when I get them. It may also be worth noting that I can also reproduce this problem on test instances of Knox, HMD and SureMDM. 

-CW

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Such an issue is never MDM related, so it's no wonder you can reproduce it on any of them. The issue lies on ZT whyever this happens (system error or uploading the devices in a wrong way or what ever).

The reseller needs to investigate and solve this with Google thru their partner portal.