How to get IT code

Allencantos
Level 1.5: Cupcake

9 REPLIES 9

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi @Allencantos,

please tell us what you mean with "IT code" and in which purpose you need it.

Eslam

I want code 

Smadi
Level 1.6: Donut

Technology supervisor icon to prepare the work file on the Honor Android device

Adam

Smadi
Level 1.6: Donut

HereHere

Adam

Moombas

Hi smadi,

we would really like to help but i don't know what you mean with the first post neither i understand the language from the screenshot.

Jeje

How to get an IT code?

Alex_Muc
Level 2.2: Froyo

According to Google Translate, the circled text probably means “Set up a work profile”. However, I can't see what context the screenshot is from.

We need more context so we can help.

• Have you received devices from your company that you need to register for business content (on an MDM)?
  • Or do you have personal devices that you want to use for business content?
  • Or do you have personal devices and receive such information and don't know what to do?

If you can answer “yes” to one of the first two questions, you should contact your device administrator for smartphones and tablets. They can tell you how to register the devices with the company's MDM.

Moombas

in general, in order to be able to enroll devices as work profile devices (so a work part on your private phone) only your it department can provide you with the necessary information to do so if they support that.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello everyone,

If you are looking to enroll a device you have received into a work profile as mentioned, the best thing to do here is to contact your IT administrator in your company and they can provide you with further information. Thank you @Moombas and @Alex_Muc for your help in this topic. 

As this thread is quite hard to follow, I am going to close this to new replies now. If you have further questions on the above, please create a new topic and provide as much detail in your question in order for the community to help point you in the right direction. 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

I'm currently away from the Community on holiday, read more here.

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.