Partner Application Case

robertsix
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi,

I entered our company for Partner Application (Device Reseller Program).

I now got a mail from Android Enterprise community team (No Reply) <ae-community-norep@google.com> asking for more information. How can I send this in to a no-reply mailbox? Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Android Enterprise Community Team screening my application?

Thanks,

Robert

7 REPLIES 7

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hi Robert,

Use ae-community@google.com to get in touch with the team 🙂

Hi Jayson,

I have a similar issue where need to receive the Partner Program agreement but not the getting the email form Google. The non disclosure agreement we received next day but  the partner agreement simply not getting anything it has been a week now.  Sending an email to ae-community-norep@google.com it appears not to do much, no one respond or reply's. We can not complete the application unless we receive the agreement and sign it.  Any idea what to do here ?

Apricate it much andorid .jpg 

jasonbayton

Hi

Be sure to use ae-community@google.com, not a no-reply address. Failing that, try ae-partnerprogram@google.com to escalate 

datamaxservices
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi Jason,

Any other way to contact anyone there to escalate this. I ve got an email from somebody but its almost like  repeating the same thing all over again , its like they re not reading the emails. just need somebody to take a look and simply understand what the issue is. its really a simple fix. this is a terrible way of treating partners from google side. 

jasonbayton

Not really, unless @Lizzie wants to chime in.

It took a few pings to both addresses above for me but I got what I needed pretty quickly. 

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thanks @jasonbayton.

Hello @datamaxservices, thanks for highlighting this, I'm sorry for the delay here. I've just flagged this with our Partner team and will let you know once I hear a reply. 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hey @datamaxservices,

I've just sent you a direct message here in the community. Hopefully everything is now sorted, do let me know if not. 

Thank you,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.