Issue with Video Quality on Enterprise Devices

matthewshort
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi everyone, I've been facing an issue with the video quality on our enterprise Android devices. Many of our team members need to create high-quality video content for presentations and marketing purposes. However, the built-in video recording and editing apps on these devices are not meeting our standards. The videos often appear grainy and lack the professional touch we need. ****[Text hidden] Has anyone else faced similar issues with video quality on enterprise devices? If so, what solutions have you tried, and how effective were they? Looking forward to your suggestions and experiences. Best regards, Matt Short

*Text hidden due to advertising purposes, in line with the Community Guidelines

2 REPLIES 2

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Typically the inbuilt tools tend to work just fine for me, and are decent enough quality to export direct to YouTube. 

I'd imagine issues you see stem either from super budget hardware, or you're post-processing them down in quality?

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Just can fully agrtee to @jasonbayton as this is 99% hardware based and especially not MDM or Google responsibl.

So, you need to do following checks:

1. Is the quality better when devices are not managed: Yes (very unlikely) -> contact your MDM support

2. Is the device high quality by default regarding inbuild camera equipment (for. ex. Leica equipment used and so on) Yes (very unlikely) -> conatct the manufacturer support

3. Are the settings in the camera app correct?

I highly recommend to use not apps on the devices for editing if you want to use it for prof. use case. Professional software on a PC works (in my experience) way better especially in the results and possibilitys.