Managed Config Not working on devices enrolled in AMAPI

roopeshtek
Level 1.5: Cupcake

I have enrolled few devices in our amapi EMM and Google's own AMAPI Colab. Apps are getting pushed to work play store and its picking up the managed config which are already created while pushing the app. But next time if I make any changes to managed config, DPC is not pushing those changes to the app. Again if I re-install the app, its picking the new managed config. 

Is there any issue with the latest DPC version related to managed config? 

@jasonbayton for your visibility. 

5 REPLIES 5

jasonbayton
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

@Lizzie any known issues? With the configuration iFrame I'm not seeing any problems, though it's a little slow. 

roopeshtek

Configuration I frame works fine and I can set the managed config as well during the first app deployment.  App gets installed with the attached managed config during the deployment. But further changes to the managed config are not getting applied on the fly. We need to either re-install the app or update (if any) to get the new managed config applied. 

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thanks for this @jasonbayton, I'm just checking to see if we have any known issues with this. 

Hey @roopeshtek, nice to meet you. Do you know when you first started experiencing this?

To add, I also notice you are a Partner, do you have access to the Partner Portal? If so, I would recommend also reporting this there, as our partner team can do some further digging. 😀

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

roopeshtek

Hey@Lizzie

Nice to meet you too. Yes we are a gold parnter. Could you please post me the link to access the partner portal for Android Enterprise ? 

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Sure @roopeshtek, here you go: https://www.androidenterprise.dev

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.